Disclaimer for Privacy
Your privacy is important to us. This privacy statement describes the personal data processed by Yazara, the way Yazara processes this data and its purpose.
Yazara is a new software development company from the SoftPOS family and the PayCore family, a leader in the payment acceptance industry. Yazara, headquartered in New York, builds on PayCore’s 20+ years of leadership and serves over 50 clients worldwide.
Yazara is a high technology SoftPOS solution and payment acceptance package designed to transform all smartphones and tablets into POS terminals. It allows merchants of all sizes to securely accept EMV payments of any amount with contactless cards, mobile wallets, and wearable device, on their own mobile devices.
- Method of Personal Data Collection Yazara collects data through our interactions with you and through our products. You provide some of this data directly. We get some by collecting data about your interactions, use of products and your experience with our product. During your visit to website with the yazara.com extension, data is collected and processed by Yazara in all kinds of verbal, written, electronic media through the contact part on this website and/or through the call center.
- Personal Data We Collect
The data we collect depends on your interactions with Yazara and the choices you make, the products and features you use, your location, and applicable law.
The data we collect may include:
- Transaction Security: IP address, network information, device information used to access and use the website, your website entry and exit records, internet log information, unique identifier information, unique device tokens, statistics on web page views, inbound and outbound traffic information
- Marketing Information: Your preferences regarding our products and services, cookies with your consent
- Identity: Name, surname, gender
- Contact Information: E-mail address, phone number, address
- Auditory Recordings: Your voice (When you call or are called by Yazara regarding the service you have received, your conversations (your voice) are recorded in order to improve our service quality, manage your request and archive it as evidence. Before connecting to our customer representative, this situation will be notified to you by voice message.)
- Purposes of Processing Personal Data
Your personal data may be processed the following purposes:
- Fulfillment of legal obligations
- Establishment and performance of the contract
- New customer acquisition
- In case of telephone communication, increasing the quality of service, managing customer demand and archiving it as evidence,
- Ensuring smooth navigation on our website and improving user experience
- Providing information to authorized institutions and organizations,
- Answering requests and questions
- Making notifications concerning the data owner,
- Ensuring the legal and commercial security of Yazara and the third parties and institutions in relation with Yazara,
- Execution of information security processes
- Transfer of Personal Data We share your personal data with your consent or to complete any transaction you request or allow, or to provide the product. When required by law or to respond to legal process, we share data with Yazara-controlled affiliates and subsidiaries to protect our customers, lives, the safety of our products, and the rights of Yazara and its customers.
Disclaimer for Copyright and Logo
Copyright belongs to Yazara. All rights are reserved. The text, visual, sound, animation and video files and designs published on this site are under copyright. No item can be copied for commercial purposes, used even by showing the source, and cannot be published on other sites. All logos, brand and corporate emblems published on this website are protected and cannot be copied or used.
Statement of Nonliability
This website is for informational purposes only. Viewing and obtaining information through this website; filling and sending the question and request form alone does not create any relationship between you and Yazara and its partners and employees. Yazara does not guarantee the content, actuality or accuracy of any information presented on this website and does not accept any responsibility for any actions that visitors may take based on the information contained in this website. By using our website, you are letting us know that you are informed that internet transmissions may never be completely private or secure. Since you may not use another person’s e-mail address, password, account and/or any other personal data without the explicit consent of that person, it is submitted for your information that Yazara shall not be liable for any damages that may arise as a result of your failure to comply with these obligations.